Major events have always been part of my professional sports career. These days I’m equally comfortable on either side of the podium. With sound effects, music, visuals, creativity and my own experience, I am able to create the right atmosphere for every event.
– DJ and VJ, responsible for sound and visuals during the event.
– Visuals for sponsor and promotional purposes.
– Post-event video and audio.
– All inclusive corporate events.
– Resident DJ for all events, The Heights Casino, Brooklyn.
– Tournament of Champions, Grand Central Station, New York.
– The Bash fundraising event, City Squash, University Club, New York.
– World Open Squash Championships, Luxor theatre, Rotterdam.
– A Sister’s Hope sponsor event, Beurs van Berlage, Amsterdam.
– Toastmaster’s Club, 10 year anniversary, Amsterdam.
– AAC rugby club, Amsterdam
MIX OF THE BASH FUNDRAISING EVENT, UNIVERSITY CLUB, NYC
SOUND EFFECTS MADE AND USED FOR THE TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS, GRAND CENTRAL STATION
MIX OF MY LAST CORPORATE EVENT IN THE BEURS VAN BERLAGE, AMSTERDAM
SUMMARY OF THE WORLD OPEN SQUASH CHAMPIONSHIPS FINAL:
CHILLED LOUNGE MIX OF MY RECENT EVENT IN NEW YORK
For further information please contact Annelize by completing the form below: